Honor Guard

Honor Guard

If your deceased was a member of Post 9927 or any other VFW you can request that the Honor Guard be present at the grave site ceremonies. The request has to be made from the funeral home. Ensure that you have the veteran’s DD214 or Separation form for prior to 1951 for the funeral home.

Contact the Post if you have any questions at:


to the attention of the Honor Guard Captain Stever Yelland.

If you want to become a member of the Honor Guard contact the Honor Guard Captain at the post.

The Honor Guard also takes request for school events and other special requests made. They’re at the discretion of the Honor Guard Captain.


Routsong Web Site